Hi Casie, I love your Voki. I think the information was perfect for a fifth-grade audience as they're sophisticated enough to understand the complexity of choosing secure passwords and being respectful online as well as identifying any uncomfortable feelings they may have. But, I think they're a little young to be dealing with any of the more "mature" issues that would be directed toward older students. Love creating Vokis. I couldn't stop making them and sending them to people!
I like the comment about remembering passwords and being safe. There is so much that can happen when your accounts are not protected. My students get so mad when their facebook account is hacked. Could you imagine if it was a bank account?
Hi Casie, I love your Voki. I think the information was perfect for a fifth-grade audience as they're sophisticated enough to understand the complexity of choosing secure passwords and being respectful online as well as identifying any uncomfortable feelings they may have. But, I think they're a little young to be dealing with any of the more "mature" issues that would be directed toward older students. Love creating Vokis. I couldn't stop making them and sending them to people!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the Voki as well. I made several and can't wait to use them when I get back in the classroom next week!
ReplyDeleteI like the comment about remembering passwords and being safe. There is so much that can happen when your accounts are not protected. My students get so mad when their facebook account is hacked. Could you imagine if it was a bank account?
ReplyDelete